CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Life is like a roller coaster

Life is like a roller coaster and I'm just trying to hang on and enjoy the highs and the lows.

It's weird how in one day so many great things can happen and so many crappy things too.

If I spend all my time thinking about the crappy things, life is going to be really hard and painful.

But if I spend my time thinking about the good things that happened during the day, life is so much easier and joyful.

Right now we are on the fastest, tallest rollercoaster in the park - and I don't particularly like roller coasters - but I will hang on tight, scream when I need to, have faith that the car will stay on the tracks and take a big deep breath when I have a chance!

Philippians 4:8 (The Message)

Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.




0 comments: