CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

In memory of my Teddy Cat

Well, the adventure with my one of a kind Teddy Cat has come to a close. He has been missing for 2 weeks and I have stopped looking for him and put his food and his bed away. It's time to face it, he's not coming home. I guess he finally used up all of his lives.

He was a great cat. There was never a dull moment with Teddy around. I'll never have another cat as unique as him. I loved that cat and my heart hurts that he won't be around to make me laugh anymore. He had a good life though - a very happy two years.

Having pets is hard - they always end up breaking your heart.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Teddy, especially when you would just walk normal down the hall and he came out of no where and attacked your ankles! He was so funny! But maybe someone has him and wont return him.

Take care Lanette! Varners has a whole litter and Corey said no to me right away!
Love ya
Debbie