CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dreams

So, I've been really busy with this Life Coaching thing, which by the way, is AMAZING! I can't believe I get to do this for my job!

I've been putting on some classes to introduce the work that I do, and one of the classes called "Dream Discovery" - it's a class and a 30 day journal to walk through to help you uncover what your dreams might be. I believe that dreams are tied to purpose, so this is a very important topic.

So, in honor of my ladies that are the Dream Discovery class and taking a next step to live a life of purpose, and in honor of you who might be reading this - I will be posting lots of true and inspirational stories of people who are chasing after their dreams.

I hope you'll be inspired to chase after your dreams - check back often in the next couple weeks!

0 comments: