CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What is Life Coaching?

Coaching is the art of helping people grow and maximize their potential without telling them what to do.

As your coach I can help you:

DISCOVER
Discover what’s really important to you

DESIGN
Design and create the life you want

ELIMINATE
Eliminate any obstacles that stand in your way

PARTNER
I’ll partner with you, motivate you, and keep you accountable all the way to success

Together, we’ll build an authentic, energizing friendship where we can laugh, share deeply, and talk with passion about what the future holds for you.

I'll help you once and for all get rid of the heavy baggage that's weighing you down so you can move forward with ease.

As your coach, I see you for who you are - a beautiful and magnificent Child of God - and I'm committed to helping you live the life of joy, happiness, peace and purpose that’s available to everyone.

Why settle for ordinary when you are EXTRAORDINARY!

Check out my website!




0 comments: