CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today's Daily Word - Saturday, September 15, 2007
Let Go, Let God

I live life inspired, whole, and free. What a comfort it is to know that I can let go and let God lead me in all matters and in all that matters.

What I am releasing is the mistaken belief that I need to direct and control all the various aspects of my life. What I am accepting is the greater good that is emerging and unfolding.

With God leading the way, I am free of all fear and doubt. My trust in God strengthens me with the resolve to live my life fully.

What is in store for me this day and in the days ahead? I may not have all the details just yet, but there is no doubt that the light of God shines brightly in and through me. I am ready and eager to step forward into a life of inspired living.

“For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you.”—Jeremiah 29:11-12

From The Daily Word

0 comments: