CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

He's Back!!!

It is a very happy day in the Rajski household (well, ok - Trent isn't exactly grinning from ear to ear). My cat Teddy came home! He's been missing since Memorial Day weekend. At the end of May I finally gave in to the idea that he was probably dead and I have been missing him ever since. You can see his obituary here.



I have no idea where he's been or what he's been doing, but he just sauntered in 2 days ago like nothing was up and I went crazy I was so excited - He acted like he could care less. I guess that's a cat for you.



He's a little skinnier, but other than that he looks healthy. What I wouldn't give to have one of those little camera's to attach to his collar to see where he's been.



Oh happy day . . . . Oh Happy Day!

1 comments:

Lady Di said...

How exciting,
I am the momma to my 3 siamese and 1 barn cat and couldn't imagine if they werent' home every night!!!
Is he sticking a little closer to home now and does he still get to go up north to silver lake with you????
We will be back to SL in august to visit, hope to see you again while we are there....
Lady Di (Diane in Michigan--Lucky Bob's -AKA Giddy--sister-in-law)