CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Prison Break - Teddy's Mug Shot

So we had an exciting weekend - we went to Silver Lake (gorgeous weather), visited friends in Fremont, MI and then went to the Colt's game.

Teddy can't ride in the car anymore because he's lactose intolerant, so he doesn't get to travel with us anymore. He's happy staying home and sleeping in his little bed, hunting chipmunks, and eating as much food as he wants because we keep the bag open for him.

So we get home and usually he comes when I call him, but no Teddy - which isn't unusual - he spends a lot of times in the woods hunting. I come inside and listen to the messages and there's a message from the vet that says "good news, we found Teddy" - I didn't even know he was missing yet!

Last Spring when Teddy got fixed, I had a chip put in him, much to Trent's objection (he's not a big fan of cats). Thank God I did because somehow he got picked up by the Humane Society and they were able to let us know where he was at. It was sad leaving him there all day on Sunday - I had to wait until they were open on Monday to go bail him out.

I arrived bright and early at the Humane Society with the bail money ($55 - yikes!) and after going through all the cat rooms and not seeing him, we finally found him - I was getting nervous!

So Teddy is back home for now and hopefully he won't get picked up again any time soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I knew I loved that cat. Hes been trouble since you got him, I especially like when your walking and he attacks your ankles. Good Ole Teddy

DEbbie Mann