CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Here are a few important people I want you to meet . . . This is Esther

This is my friend Esther - isn't she beautiful? She is not just physically beautiful, but she has an incredibly beautiful spirit.

We (Jennifer, Jeanna and I) stayed with Esther during the last part of the trip. We were with her for only 2 days and one night, but it felt like we had known each other forever - like she was family.

Esther pastors a church with her husband (who was out of town at the time) and she has 2 adorable boys - Jose and Joel. We went with her to her church on Sunday and it was while I was there with her that I realized that I could actually live in India and do missions work if I ever had the opportunity. She cooked an amazing meal for us (the best we had while we were in India), she sewed up my sari for me, she taught us how to make tea, and we visited about 20 of her believers and prayed for them. It was amazing all we did with her in such a short time.

Esther has an amazing testimony and I will share it with you when the time is right. She is someone that I would definitely hop on a plane and fly nine thousand miles to see again!

0 comments: