CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Lanette + TOMS Shoes

Have you seen the commercial for TOMS Shoes on TV yet? Blake McCoskie started TOMS shoes because he wanted to operate a business that makes a difference in the world. For every pair of shoes TOMS sells, another pair is hand delivered and placed on the feet of a child in need. It’s an amazing story and you can see that at the bottom of the page.

So what does that have to do with me??













TOMS shoes has inspired me to “take a leap of faith” and start a business doing what I love and what I’m good at, while at the same time raising money to help empower women, children and families.

I have just debuted a line of hand made jewelry that includes great inspirational messages and charms. I’ve also released some of my photography, but what makes it different are the motivational quotes that are beautifully placed into the picture. All of my products would make lovely and thoughtful gifts this holiday season.

The BEST part is that 50% of the proceeds from my Inspirational Jewelry and Photo Art line go directly to missions and humanitarian work that really will make a difference in someone’s life. Check out my new store at

www.livehappy4life.com


Will you help me make this dream come true? Please shop here this holiday season and forward this to anyone you think might be interested!!

(If you are in the South Bend/Mishawaka area, you can pick the items up and save shipping. There is a form on every item that lets you skip the shipping charges – please fill that one out if you place an order.)

Facebook users click HERE to view the video or go directly to the blog









If you’re interested here are links to what I am raising money for:

* Sonnyvilla – the local charity that I support – http://www.sonnyvilla.org/


* Kiva – an awesome organization that gives micro loans to entrepreneurs who are in great need – http://www.kiva.org/

* The Rajski Mexico Mission – I’ll be teaching some women in Mexico how to make jewelry and start their own business this winter – you can read more about the trip at http://lanetteonmission.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html

0 comments: