CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Gonna Be Fish Food When I Die!

No kidding - I really am! Check out the "Eternal Reef" - this company takes your ashes, mixes it with a special concrete and then sits your "reef ball" in the ocean to make a new reef and create new life in the ocean. This is the coolest thing I've seen in a LONG time! Much to my Mother's horror, I've already sent for my information packet!

I'm posting it on the world wide web so that my family HAS to honor my wishes. I need all of you to hold them accountable if I go to heaven before you!

View video HERE



"Over the years man has done a great deal of damage to the seas and oceans of our world. Many natural reefs have been destroyed and over fished. Establishing new reefs helps to take the pressure off the natural reef systems and help repair the damage that has been done by mankind"

This may seem morbid to some of you, but I'm fine with the whole "death" thing - it's a natural part of life and part of our journey. I believe that when we die it's just the beginning of a whole new wonderful adventure, and personally I can't wait to be in heaven with my Abba. (BTW, it's not that I think I'm so great and that's why I'm going to heaven - it's only because of Jesus and His grace).

Now, don't worry, nothing is wrong with me and I have no intention of "checking out" any time soon - I really believe that I have a lot to do on this earth yet, so I hope I won't have to have my reef ball made for a very long time :0)

0 comments: