CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Past!

Since I still haven't had time to figure out how to get my pictures out of my new digital camera, I was browsing and thought I'd share some highlights from last year's Christmas, in order to get in the spirit of things.

One of the traditions that we have is that Trent's family gets together the night before Christmas Eve, we eat junk and watch Christmas Vacation, and then everyone stays the night at our house (used to be Grandma's house so when we bought the house the holiday traditions stayed with the house). In the morning we get up and open presents and have brunch.

Last year we decided we wanted to do something different other than just hang around the house, so we went bowling at OC Lanes. There were some interesting characters there that night!

Here's my family:
Top row (l to r): Trent, Shaun, Mom, Hank, Emma, Dad
Bottow (l to r): Me, Kayle, Cody, Josh not pictured: my brother Allen.

0 comments: